torsdag 8 september 2011

MUMS-MUMS IS GOOD FOR ME

While grocery shopping the other day, a man was standing behind me in the line to the cashier at ICA Baronen.

Quite upset he asked the cashier where they had the Mums-mums (a very famous Swedish pastry) , and she answered kindly that she didn't think the store sold them.
Very upset he asked her "what kind of store in Sweden doesn't have Mums-mums!?" and I couldn't help giggle and agree with him that "it is actually quite odd" because I thought he was making a scene, but still with some kind of glimpse in his eye.

I was wrong. This guy was in serious need for some Mums-mums. He kept asking her, from the top of his lungs, over and over again and the poor girl looked more and more uncomfortable and frankly quite scared (he was after all a tall, bearded man with a very bad temper).

I couldn't decide if I should feel more sorry for the man with a worse craving than a badly PMS-ing girl or the cashier who had no influence what so ever over the stores stock.

But then I saw what he was buying this Tuesday evening and my decision making got a lot easier. Cocosbollar och Rocky Road ice cream. I mean come on!

Man, the last thing you need is some Mums-mums.

/A

Inga kommentarer:

Sitemeter