torsdag 2 september 2010

Are you lonely?

Det här brevet kändes väldigt seriöst där det låg bland jobbmailen:

"Ämne:Are you lonely? Hello my friend, I have friends in Russia, they are very good, decent Russian family. They are have an amazing daughter, Marina. She is a nice, beautiful and attractive, but lonely girl :( . Recently, they came to visit us and I promised to acquaint her with a foreigner. If you are interested in communication with her, please write to her first. Her e-mail is miss.marina85@yandex.ru And please, do not bother her about trifles. I hope you understand that I can not send her picture, because it is personal, but I'm sure that she would send photos of herself if she will show interest to you. And perhaps one day, we will meet at your wedding. Who knows.. Sincerely, J."

/K

Inga kommentarer:

Sitemeter